Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Stages of Rages...

Dear Mom,


I'm still here at fat camp doing everything my leaders say, just like you said. The food isn't actually as good as you told me it would be. Yes, we have a cook but he won't cook anything we ask , just what he wants. Today for breakfast he gave us barely enough peanut butter and jelly to cover most of this weird bread that wasn't even soft. At lunch, we had soup made out of part snip, and I don't even know what the other part was but it looked like thick pee and kind of smelled that way too. We were all excited about having pizza but it was really vegetables and some kind of cheese on a wheat tortilla. I'm not the only one that was disappointed, other kids started crying and had to talk to a councilor. They said we're having Salmon for dinner and fruit for dessert? Some of the other kids already told me they tried the salmon before and it didn't taste like fish. They said that the cook was lazy and boiled it in water and that you cant even catch fish here in the desert so, where did it come from?

I'm doing all the activities. I went on a hike with some other kids today. Most of them were nice. Except one girl, who kept telling me to pull my pants up cause she could see my bum crack while I was hiking...but I couldn't help it. It's hard to hold my pants up in back while climbing. So later, while she was hiking, I saw her crack and told her but she didn't believe me. So, to prove it , when I saw it again I threw little rocks in there. She started crying and I got in trouble. Today I learned it's more better if a girl sees a boy's bum crack than if a boy sees a girls's. I didn't know.


Mom, I know you told me not to complain and so I wont. But. I think you should call the police and tell them about this place. I think if you and dad knew how they treated us, you wouldn't have sent me here. I'm sorry I ate all those Doritos even though you said if I did you would send me here. I didn't know you really would and I don't think you knew they were going to be so mean. Did you know they don't care if you throw up because you're so tired? Did you know that even if you're hungry, they don't even care and wont give you more food until it's time to eat again? Did you know that if you're hurt and cant go on a hike, they punish you by making you ride a bike or something?

Mom, I hate you for sending me to fat camp. If you don't come and get me by tomorrow, I will run away from home and never love you again. Tell dad I don't care if he'll buy me a new PS3 game if I finish. They are stealing your money and torturing me and you don't even care!


Mom, sorry about what I said earlier. I promise if you come get me I will eat vegetables, do my chores and play outside like you always ask. I promise I'll quit asking to play games all the time and I'll even ride my bike sometimes. I know that you didn't know this place would be like this and if you did, you wouldn't have sent me here. I'll pack my things and wait for you to come. You probably really miss me and don't want me gone for another week. I'll scratch you're arms and head when I get back because I'm sure you're stressed out with me here. It's okay, you didn't know.



So, call them and tell them you're coming to get me, okay? By the way, I think my hip is broke cause it hurts to walk. So, I cant' really do stuff here anyway. So even if you don't want to get me, you have to or it's abuse. And, I hope I dont drown in the deep end...I cant even touch!




Love, Robby




P.S. after you get me can we stop at McDonald's for a happy meal and shake?


9 comments:

  1. Are you going insane? I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhapa there is a breaking point. But for our benefit... I hope you blog all the way through that breaking point. Havn't laughed so hard... think Grandpa Orrock/Mike laughing... in so long. Hang in there Rob.
    - Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Perhapa" I should not read your blog and then comment when I've already taken a sleeping pill?...
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't think of anything witty and cute.
    -Nate

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! That was great. Keeping your sense of humor will help you through anything, even if your parents won't pick you up...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rob David and I have been loyally following your blog and been inspired by what you are doing. David has really taken it to heart. I know, you are thinking, skinny Uncle David? Skinny, yes, but healthy, not so much. It has been two weeks now and he has hiked to the Y three time each week and his favorite breakfast has become an egg and toast. Your suffering is doing many of us a great deal of good. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Julie, that was very nice. I look forward to hiking the Y with David from time to time then. You guys have always been an inspiration to me. Thanks for the encouraging comments to all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Robby,
    I spoke to your camp counselor. He said you need an atttude adjustment and that he has a pair of size 12 Tony Lama's in his closet that he keeps for just such an occassion; he's just waiting to hear back from me. Sorry, Robby, but it's like this: Remember when you had your tonsils out and I told you that you could have all the ice cream and popsicles you wanted? Well, it's kind of like that. I lied. Tough love and all that schtuff. Yes, I said schtuff. Suck it up, Tubby. You'll thank me one day, and so will your wife and kids.

    Love you,
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just read this and had to say, thanks for the laugh :) I admire you guys and it's been fun reading about your journey!

    ReplyDelete